الثلاثاء، 11 مايو 2010

من أحوال المسلمين

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah.

I am a new muslimah, alhamdulilah, but I have not told my parents cause they don't understand and are against anything to do with Islam I have my own room, at home, but no lock cause my dad and mom say its their house and they are to be able to walk in anytime they want.

To be honest, the only room with a lock is the bathroom. I have no privacy- i have to hide any books I purchase on Islam and unfortunately a couple of times they went through my things and threw them out and I got kicked out my house a few times .

I am working and in the process of trying to save money to be able to move out with my student loans that I am paying off is so hard and honestly can't afford it at this time. Right now, I pray when no one is home, but how can I when they are home?? and to be honest, someone is always somehow home. I can not go 5 minutes without someone just walking in to my room- they don't even knock to see if dressed properly Is it haram if I pray mentally??
Thank you,
Laila

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. sobhan allah nafsi akoon shadded el iman like her rebna ysbetha yrab

    ردحذف